5-DAY ADVANCED BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING GROUP COURSE
ADVANCED BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING COURSE FOR PROFESSIONAL HAIRSTYLISTS
MON 1st to FRI 5th MAR, 2021 – BARNES, LONDON
GIVE YOUR CAREER A MUCH-NEEDED BOOST!
£1,395 PER PERSON FOR 5 DAYS
IF YOU’RE ALREADY A HAIRSTYLIST BUT ARE NOT GETTING ENOUGH BRIDAL BOOKINGS OR JUST FEEL AS THOUGH YOUR SKILLS NEED A BOOST THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU.
WE’LL FOCUS ON WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO BECOME AN IN-DEMAND BRIDAL HAIRSTYLIST WITH A FULL BOOKINGS DIARY.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CAREER!
This course is for you:
- If you’re working as a bridal hairstylist already but struggling to fill your diary with bookings; or
- If you’ve had some hairstyling training already but haven’t started working yet. All because you don’t feel as though you’ve gained the skills to be able to confidently start creating flawless styles and wowing even the most discerning clients.
The 5-day Advanced Bridal Hairstyling Group Course is designed to get your career on the right track within the shortest time possible. With clear steps to follow in order to build a life and business around doing the job that you love.
Of course miracles don’t happen overnight and perfection takes time and practice but you’ll have a much better chance of mastering bridal hairstyling with the RIGHT focused education and guidance.
After the course you’ll receive 2 months complimentary membership to our Online Academy, where you’ll continue to be offered support, encouragement and inspiration by Academy hairstyling tutor Kasia Fortuna and some of our past students who are very actively supportive of each other. There’s also video tutorials and live sessions, competitions, job sharing and discounts for our future events. After the initial 2 months you’ll be able to continue your membership at a reduced rate.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF STUDYING WITH US
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING COURSES IN THE WEDDING INDUSTRY – focused on teaching you exactly what you need to know in order to be successful as a bridal hairstylist.
Industry secrets, deeper insights and time-saving hacks – we’ve worked out the perfect formula of skills and techniques you’ll need to become a successful bridal hairstylist. Once you complete this course you’ll be fully equipped to start your journey to be amongst the best in the industry.
Intensive teaching – we’ve honed and perfected our craft to become a leading bridal makeup and hairstyling force in the industry. Our teaching methods and insights will ensure that no time is wasted – avoiding mistakes and gaps that come up from inadequate and unfocused education.
Online Academy membership – free for the first 2 months and then offered at a discounted monthly rate. Continue your education in a supportive environment, where you can get further mentoring, feedback and be part of our thriving global community of like-minded beauty professionals.
You’ll never feel alone because we genuinely care about your success – your goal of becoming a successful bridal hairstylist also becomes our goal when you study with us.
PRICE – £1,395
INCLUDES 1 DAY OF THEORY AND 4 DAYS OF PRACTICALS.
THE THEORY ELEMENT CONSISTS OF...
- Selecting the perfect style – interpreting requests, analysis of face shape and selecting the most flattering hairstyles to make your clients look and feel amazing;
- Correct style choices and corrective techniques – how to deal with different hair thicknesses, lengths and natural curls;
- Product knowledge – selecting products for different hair types, lengths and chosen hairstyles;
- Mastering curls and waves – create curls and waves that last, shine and work with specific hairstyles;
- Using hair tools – selecting the correct tools, including tongs, wands, heated and velcro rollers;
- Analysis of the most popular hairstyles – how to follow and interpret hair trends;
- Demonstration – a step-by-step demo of the most popular bridal style;
- Portrait photography – how to do justice to your work by taking clean, flattering beauty portraits; and
- Business advancement – how to progress successfully in a bridal hairstyling career.
THE PRACTICAL ELEMENT INCLUDES...
- Hair preparation – using correct products for various hair types;
- Blow-drying – the smoothing effect and creating lasting volume;
- Bridal hairstyles – the most frequently requested. Modern as well as timeless up-dos and half-up styles;
- In-depth Hollywood waves – includes the correct placement of hair extensions;
- Braid maze – how to incorporate modern braids into almost any hairstyle;
- Natural hair extensions and padding – to create red-carpet-worthy bridal hairstyles;
- Working with short, long and very curly hair;
- Working with thick or fine hair;
- Curls and waves – use of hair tools to create perfect curls and waves;
- Vintage styles – tips and tricks on how to make vintage styles look up-to-date;
- Red-carpet styles – bridal versions. Make your brides look like superstars! and
- Other popular styles – such as boho waves, the low bun, side bun, chignons, braids and many more.
Your models will be professionally photographed, so you’ll be able to use the stunning images in your portfolio and social media.
The course is run by Academy hairstyling tutor Kasia Fortuna. She will be joined by Kristina during the theory day, and they will both cover the photography and business advancement elements.
As standard course days start at 11am and finish at 4pm and a diploma is awarded upon successful completion.
The next dates for this group course will be Monday 1st to Friday 5th March, 2021 and it will be run at the K-Studio, 85 White Hart Lane, Barnes, London SW13 0PW. (A minimum of 2 enrolments are required for the course to run, otherwise it will be postponed to a later date).
To book, a £395 retainer is required with the balance settled 2 weeks before the course start date.