BUSINESS REVIEW CLINIC
TAKE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA, MARKETING & CUSTOMER SERVICE TO NEW LEVELS
AVAILABLE AS FACE-TO-FACE OR ONLINE
IF YOU’RE AN MUA OR HAIRSTYLIST AND FEEL AS THOUGH YOU NEED TO GIVE YOUR BUSINESS A BOOST TO GET IT THRIVING AND THAT BOOKINGS DIARY FILLED…
Book a bespoke business review session! These can be face-to-face or online. We’ll cover the KEY AREAS of your business that need improving and will get the answer to that all-important question – WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
Perhaps you’re new to bridal makeup artistry and hairstyling and feeling a bit lost or overwhelmed and don’t really know how to start setting up the business side of things.
Or maybe you’re already a professional but are finding things tough – your diary isn’t as full as you’d like and you’re not able to attract enough clients at the prices you deserve for your services.
Why waste years of half-empty peak-time dates and prices that are too low? When with the right guidance, actionable advice and changes you could make the next wedding season your most successful ever.
I’m here to help with these bespoke one-to-one sessions that are unlike anything else on the market. You’ll love the results. I’ll help with the future of your business, so you can go on creating beautiful looks AND you’ll know how to market and sell your services.
THE SESSIONS INCLUDE:
1. Website content review and optimisation – Google is still the #1 search engine and it’s not going away. If you don’t have a website or it’s not as effective as it should be you’ll be losing business! We’ll cover the important parts of what make a great website for MUAs and hairtsylists.
2. Social media strategy – crammed with information on how to create the most effective posts and Instagram detox and tips.
3. Photography critique – how to take pics that will wow your clients and make you stand out in the over-saturated online world’
4. Content writing advice – tips on writing attractive and engaging copy that gets your message across and sells your services.
5. Helping discover your personal strengths – and using them so that you create an image that is authentic and unique.
6. Tips on making your business processes efficient – such as bookings, diary management and prices.
These sessions are tailored to you so will cover any topics that you feel you would like to improve on.
1. Face-to-face 4-hour session: £395
2. Online 2-hour session: £150
Please CONTACT ME and let me know which session you’d like to go for.
You’ll then receive a questionnaire and an invoice for a retainer (£50) which you’ll be able to pay by debit or credit card or bank transfer.
We can then schedule a suitable time and date for the session – if you get the RIGHT business training RIGHT NOW, imagine what you can achieve this year!