FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW IS IT BEST TO GET IN TOUCH?
Our super-efficient PA Jurate (pronounced: you-rah-teh) is always quick to respond to enquiries and questions. She will always ask for all of the important information we need.
You are in exceptionally good hands from the moment you get in touch and we are never short of compliments for Jurate’s efficient and friendly communications.
WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU NEED FROM CLIENTS?
By including all of the info below we can deal with enquiries more efficiently:
- Your name (or the name of the client if you are booking for someone else);
- The service that you or the client are interested in; and
- If the enquiry is for a face-to-face course, a selection of dates that you would be available to start the course from.
DO YOU CHARGE TRAVEL/ACCOMMODATION/SUBSISTENCE COSTS?
We can do, it depends on the booking, please see the relevant sections in out Terms & Conditions.
HOW DO I SECURE A BOOKING/SERVICE?
To secure a booking or service with us there are a few options:
- for all services where there is a link to book on the relevant webpage you will have to click on the link and pay for the service in full via our Shop;
- for all services where there is no link to book on the relevant webpage please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our PA will send you an invoice for a deposit or full payment, depending on when the service is for. Only when this has been paid in full is your booking confirmed;
- for online courses/tutorials there is a link on the relevant webpage, you’ll have to click on the link and pay for the online course/tutorial in full via our Shop;
- for Online Academy membership there is a “Join Now” button at the bottom of the Join Us page, you’ll have to click on it and it’ll take you to a secure PayPal page where you can set up the monthly membership payment.
Where a deposit has been paid, the amount is deducted from the final amount due. Emailed enquiries for which payment has not been received are not confirmed and therefore the service cannot be guaranteed.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS?
Payments for all services except for Online Academy monthly membership can be made by debit/credit card, bank transfer, PayPal or via a secure payments link which our PA will provide. Bookings/Services are only secured once payments have cleared.
Payments for Online Academy monthly membership should be made via PayPal recurring payments that are set up automatically during the registration process. Please email email@example.com if you do not have a PayPal account and wish to join the Online Academy as we can then discuss some alternatives.
We accept all major debit/credit cards.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION & REFUNDS POLICY?
Unless specified differently on the webpage for the service:
- if we cancel a service that you’ve paid for we’ll refund you in full within 7 days of the cancellation; or
- if you cancel a service that you’ve paid for (excluding gift vouchers, online courses/lessons/tutorials and Online Academy membership) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org less than 3 weeks before the start of the service it’s non-refundable. Cancellations received via email before this time will be refunded in full within 7 days of the cancellation.
Gift vouchers are only refundable if cancelled via email sent to email@example.com within 14 days of purchase. Refunds will be issued within 7 days of receipt of cancellation. Once a date has been reserved for a gift voucher service it can only be amended once and the amendment must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks before the start of the service, otherwise the gift voucher is deemed null and void.
Refunds are only available for purchases of online courses/lessons/tutorials and membership fees for the Online Academy if we haven’t been able to provide these services fully within a reasonable time. No other refunds are offered for these services.
To cancel membership of the Online Academy you’ll have to cancel the monthly PayPal recurring membership payments via your PayPal account. You’ll still be able to access the Online Academy’s content, including the Private Facebook Group, until the end of your final monthly billing cycle.
We can’t be responsible if your internet connection or IT equipment is not of a standard which would enable you to view the online content satisfactorily. This would not be grounds for a refund.
Cancellations for services booked where travel and/or accommodation expenses have been paid for by us and are non-refundable by the travel/accommodation provider(s) will incur full reimbursement from yourself.
Cancellations are only ever valid if received via email to email@example.com
DO YOU SELL GIFT VOUCHERS?
Yes! Gift vouchers are available for all of our services as a lovely treat or present for family or friends. Check them out in our Shop.
WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON DISCOUNTS/SPECIAL RATES?
If a discount or special rate is offered it is only valid if confirmed by us in an email, we don’t offer verbal agreements regarding discounts/special rates.
ARE YOU INSURED?
Yes, personal liability insurance is assured.
WHAT IS THE ONLINE ACADEMY AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Kristina Gasperas Online Academy is our membership which includes access to video tutorials, useful documents and cheat-sheets, members discounts and events as well as access to our Private Facebook Group support community. To join you will need to pay a monthly subscription which is collected via PayPal and can be set up automatically when you register HERE.
Once registered you are free to cancel at any time by cancelling your PayPal recurring payment but you’ll still have access to all of the membership content until the end of your current monthly billing cycle.
ARE YOU VAT REGISTERED?
We are VAT registered in the UK, our VAT registration number is GB328002831.
VAT at 20% is included in all of our quoted prices. For VAT exempt transactions a VAT-free invoice can be provided however prices for services do not get altered to reflect this. This is due to the fact that prices for our services were not increased to account for VAT, we absorb this cost.