MATURE MAKEUP MASTERCLASS
MATURE MAKEUP MASTERCLASS
EXPAND YOUR PORTFOLIO OF SKILLS…
Who is the masterclass suitable for: Professional makeup artists looking to update their skills for mature clients (over 50s).
What you can expect: Informative and very detailed demonstration of makeup techniques as well as tips and tricks and a Q&A.
If you’d like to learn how to apply makeup perfectly for mature clients; to add youthfulness with clever anti-ageing techniques – then this masterclass is for you.
The masterclass will be taken by Academy superstar Aušra, who is obsessed with bringing youthful radiance to women in age groups that benefit from it the most.
It’s pretty easy to apply makeup on young skin and face shapes, however different rules apply for the over-50s. A lot of makeup artists get it wrong as it’s all too easy to make someone actually look older with incorrect techniques, products and textures.
Anti-ageing techniques are one of the biggest skill gaps amongst MUAs. Kristina: “When applying makeup on mature ladies – mums of brides and grooms or older discerning clients – I love the powerful transformations that are possible and their awesome reactions (often followed by tears of joy and disbelief!) Learn these skills and ensure you transform your clients incredibly regardless of their age. Some of them will never have thought that they could look 5 to 10 years younger again.“
ELEMENTS OF THE MASTERCLASS
This is a small, intimate masterclass where Aušra where will demonstrate two looks on two models of different age groups and you’ll be able to take notes, photos and ask questions. There are only limited spaces available for this masterclass and it consists of two parts:
1. The main part is the demonstration – from 11am until 2:30pm where Aušra will demonstrate the following:
- Clever corrective and anti-ageing techniques – how to bring out youthfulness and natural beauty;
- Correct product selection – for skin that may be drier, more lined and needing a boost;
- Glamorous makeup looks – without the unwanted caked-on effect; and
- The biggest mistakes made by MUAs on mature clients – how to avoid them!
This will be followed by a question and answer session – ask as many questions as you like, Aušra is there for you.
2. The optional practical session – put what you’ve seen into practice under her watchful eye and guidance. Really get to grips with mature makeup techniques that will make a difference to your repertoire.
There are two options to choose from:
1. Demonstration only – from 11:00am until 2:30pm. Price: £150
2. Demonstration and hands-on practical session – practical will run after the demonstration, from 3:00pm until 5:00pm. Price: £289
Models will be provided for the practical session.
Remove the guesswork for good and upgrade your skills so that your clients become raving fans.